Sneaky Peak

For some reason I can't get my head around sewing clothes at the moment (I think there are too many things I want to make and I can't decide where to start) so I've been working on some more free motion embroidered pictures.

I thought I'd give you a sneaky peak at one I've been working on this weekend. 



It will be mounted in a triple mount in a long rectangular frame, so hopefully it looks like a complete shop front. 

Here are close ups of each individual "window".

 
 

I've got a few more bits to add to the middle "door" section, then I'm ready to start the embroidery.

I've booked a stall at my very first craft fair for next month, so I better get on with making some more pictures!



19 comments

  1. Wow Sam that's going to be amazing! So detailed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had great fun yesterday afternoon cutting out all the little bits!

      Delete
  2. Your shop windows are just adorable! And I love the bunting detail. I can't wait to see the finished pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your stall is going to be very popular :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Such an original idea and I love all the colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some tiny scraps of Liberty print fabrics that were perfect for the dresses, it was fun choosing which ones to use.

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful composition, you'll have lots of fun making this, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm really enjoying seeing it come together.

      Delete
  6. Speechless. They are beautiful already, such gorgeous designs Sam. And can't wait to see them with embroidery. Amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Winnie. I'm hoping to get the embroidery done this weekend.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, every one is read and appreciated. It means a lot to me that you take the time to read and comment on my posts.